Half Moon Pose 2, Ardh Chandra Asan, Adha Chander Asan
This asana is similar to ushtrasana (The camel pose). This asana is another variation of Ardha-Chandrasana.
How to reach the stretch
- Start with Ushtrasana (camel pose) , stand on your knees and put your both hands on your chest.
- Inhale and take your neck and head backwards and while doing this, take your front waist area forward.
How to release the stretch
- This asana stretches the upper and lower thigh and knees.
- It limbers the entire spine and pelvis. It will open the chest allowing for deeper breathing.
- The focus point is the spine.