Child Posture, Baby Pose, Foetus Pose, Bal Asan, Bala Asana, Garbhasana, Gharbha Asana, Gharabh Asan
When this asana is performed ,the pose achieved resembles that of a human foetus in the womb. So this asana is called Garbhasana. This asana is the another variation of Balasana.
How to reach the stretch
- Start with sitting in Padmasana .
- Take out the hands from in-between the thighs and the calf.
- Let your hands to be rest under your cheeks.
How to release the stretch
- This asana help to cure diseases like colic pain, flatulence, enteritis, chronic fever, constipation, etc.
- This asana keeps the abdominal organs trim. It cures gas-trouble and increases the digestion-power.
- The abdominal organs, the breast and the joints of the arms and the legs sufficient exercise through this asana and ailments disappear.
- This asana helps to preserve the semen and the mind begins to have communion with the soul.
- Not for the people who have diarrhea, pregnancy.
- Knee injury: Avoid Garbhasana unless you have the supervision of an experienced teacher.