Angle Pose, Reverse tee posture, Kona Asana, Kon Asan
In this asana one hand touches the opposite foot while the other hand goes upright straight at 90 degree.
How to reach the stretch
- Stand erect with legs together, hands by the side of the thighs.
- Make two or two and half feet distance between two legs and raise both the hands towards each side, so to make a parallel line with shoulder.
- Now bending towards left side, slowly bring your right hand downward towards the ankle of the left foot and bring left hand towards sky.
- The same should be repeated from the right side by bringing your left hand towards right ankle and right hand towards the sky. This makes one round of Konasana.
How to release the stretch
- Its practice makes the spine flexible.
- It is useful for back pain (hip).