Reverse boat Posture, facing down Boat Pose, Reverse Nauka Asan
Prishth-Naukasana is a reverse boat pose. This asana is equal as Navasana.
How to reach the stretch
- Lie in Advasana (reverse corpse posture) on your stomach.
- Then stretch your arms and legs upwards together.
- Your arms and legs should go parallel.
- Stay in the posture as long you feel comfortable.
How to release the stretch
- This pose tonifies the kidneys and stimulates the reproductive and digestive systems.
- It also stretches the muscles of arms, legs and the abdomen and strengthens them.