Headstand Thunderbolt Posture, Diamond pose, Kneeling posture, Shirsh Vajr Asan, Sirsha-Vajra Asana
Sirsha-Vajrasana is as equal as Shirshasana. But the only difference is that, in Sirsha-Vajrasana legs will be folded in vajrasana instead of being straight.
How to reach the stretch
- Take the position of Shirshasana .
- Now fold you legs and rest it on your hip and thigh area.
- Make the balance for some time according to your strength.
How to release the stretch
- It increases the circulation to the brain, due to which we can have improved brain functions and increased vitality and confidence.
- It promotes hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
- Relaxes your kneecaps, knees, ankles and feet, improves digestion and reduces gas.